Match schedule system
Seven teams are participating in the tournament so teams will be divided into 2 pools. One pool with 4 teams and one pool with three teams. To make sure all teams play the same number of matches the pool stage will be played like this:
Pool of 4 teams plays modified pool play:
● The top seeded team plays the lowest seeded team. The second and third seeded team
play each other.
● The winners of the first matches play each other. The winner of that match gets first in
the pool and the loser gets second in the pool.
● The losers of the first matches play each other. The winner of that match gets third in the
pool and the loser gets fourth in the pool.
Pool of 3 teams will play a round-robin.
After the group stage:
● The 1st ranked team in each pool will play in the semi-final.
● The 2nd and 3rd ranked team in each pool will play quarter final against the team
from the other pool. No. 2 in the pool plays no. 3 from the other pool.
● The winner of the quarterfinals will play in the semi-finals.
● The loser of the quarterfinals will play 5th/6th/7th place in a round-robin.
● The winner of the semi-finals will play 1st/2nd place
● The losers of the semi-finals will play 3rd/4th place